Mode is a perfect mix of 15 townhouses and 5 apartments designed around a courtyard setting, which provides a real sense of space and community.
The two storey townhouses are three bedroom / two bathroom while the five apartments range from 1 to 3 bedroom.
The properties have been equipped with Bosch appliances and all the extras including stone benchtops, reverse cycle air conditioning and intercom security.
Mode is ideally positioned across the road from Bentley Hospital and in the thriving City of Canning.
The area is undergoing $500 million in redevelopment, which includes the expansion of Westfield Carousel as well as redevelopment of the train line to create a vibrant retail and living precinct.
Once redeveloped, Carousel will be the mecca for fashion labels in WA and will offer an extensive open air dining precinct to maximise WA’s fabulous climate.
Mode is located just minutes from the new Canning City Centre and hence offers privacy and a boutique setting but still with fabulous services on the doorstep.
Curtin University, which is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017, is just located 8 minutes (4.4kms) away from Mode, with Perth CBD a mere 11kms.
* 10.9km from Perth CBD
* 4.9km to Victoria Park
* 4km to Curtin University
* 2 minutes to Bentley Hospital
* 2.1km to Westfield Carousel
- Bosch 600mm stainless steel gas cooktop
- Bosch 600mm stainless steel multi-function oven
- Bosch 600mm stainless steel ducted built-in rangehood
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Gas instantaneous HWS
- Quality carpet to bedrooms/upper floor/stairs
- Polyflor vinyl timber or similar to kitchen & entry
- Ceramic tiles to bthrooms & laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air con to upper level & split system to lower levels
- LED lighting where possible throughout
- Solar cells to rooftop for house services
- Voice intercom & remote gate release